1,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pic's if you got-em
Thanks Mike

·
Registered
539 Posts
Mike,

From one "Sunkist" to another "Orange Crush", I bought one from Ron Francis at Wireworks. It is pretty non-destript, with a brushed aluminum knob. I think it looks great with the Autometers and orange dash. Sorry no pictures, but close your eyes and "vision".

Looks just like the picture above! Even the door jamb switches.

Cheers.

[ October 18, 2002, 03:49 PM: Message edited by: Larry Cornish ]

·
FFCobra Fanatic
843 Posts
Mike,
Go to headlight switch pic, click on "catalog" and scroll down towards the bottom until you see the heater knobs. The right pic shows the Ron Francis headlight switch (I just polished it to match everything else).

Chris

·
Registered
1,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys, getting really close here.
Mike

·
3,701 Posts
I bought Lucas brand toggle switches from Finish Line:

·
6,546 Posts
John's work of art..as usual. :cool:

He actually raises another point, if you don't have Russ's turn signal yet..it's a really nice item..very well made.

B

·
FFCobra Fanatic
3,751 Posts
Living on the edge with Lucas.

·
Premium Member
12,393 Posts
Here ya go...something a little different...as usual.

·
FFCobra Fanatic
2,266 Posts
I used the Ron Francis. Comes with nice billet aluminum knob, has a nice heavy duty ceramic construction with dash/interieor dimming function.

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Ah, Lucas switches. It makes me think of the good old days when I had an Austin-Healy 3000 MkII with the three dreaded words of any English car owner - "electronics by Lucas." Hey, it's only recently the English discovered oil is a fluid! :eek:

·
Rapscallion
1,969 Posts
For all my switches I used standard toggles with rubber weather covers. For the headlights I used a three position switch.

Roscoe

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
I used toggle switches for everything. LOTS and LOTS of toggle switches.
jack

1 - 14 of 14 Posts