Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am at California cobra right now, and I just wanted to share what Backdraft Racing is bringing to this years Gun and Run...
any FFR's ready like this?

SERGIO
---------------------
"Project SuperCobra" underway....
2003 SVT Cobra Donor with only 5K miles

SERGIO

[ September 24, 2004, 04:20 PM: Message edited by: FFCars4Me ]

·
5,559 Posts
very cool! I like the flairs and the way they mounted that rear spoiler the where the bumpers mount.

·
4.6 Terminator Trailblazer
1,743 Posts
The Backdraft is looking kind of ricey. Those are some DEEEEEEEP dish wheels though, wow. Guess we'll see how it does.

·
FFCobra Master Craftsman
1,293 Posts
Yeah.Ok.Bet the wing breaks at speed.What's under the hood?
The ricers look Bad,but just make noise!
FFR nation,WANNA RACE it?
It IS a goof,isn't it?

·
Registered
3,217 Posts
Didn't Reg and Tony (Backdraft racings owners/main guys.. if I got the names right) win a number of events at last years Run and Gun? I remember seeing their name posted as winners somewhere....I don't think last year's car was quite this extragavent. If I'm right, that car is running on full BMW M3 suspension with at least a 351 W in it, if not a stroker or a big block.. Can probably find out from Armond at CA Cobra....Still, Dave Borden... I think you can take em!!

Ken

·
Premium Member
14,690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I believe they did. here's the Car they took last year:

More Images of the 2003 Run and Gun

Ken, I don't think even Armond knows what engine the red one has, they sent them those pics just after arriving at Run and Gun 04, we'll see how they do.

BTW - Here are some Videos of Run and Gun 2003:

Video 1

Video 2

Video 3

SERGIO

[ September 25, 2004, 12:42 AM: Message edited by: FFCars4Me ]

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.