Factory Five Racing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
I saw one in Scottsdale today parked when I was at lunch. Man it is bright! Looked like a popsicle on 4 wheels!

Will

·
Premium Member
4,186 Posts
Kinda one of those 'love it or hate it' colors.
One advantage is that it'll be one of a kind!

·
master craftsman
5,597 Posts
Seen it with black stripes.............I like it.

·
3,798 Posts
I like the color. I saw one in person and it has moved to the top of the list for my 33 build.
Doug

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Kinda one of those 'love it or hate it' colors.
One advantage is that it'll be one of a kind!
Yeah, that's what I was after. I like the darker blues and darker orange (like the sunset orange), but I just can't get this color out of my head. Even thinking of having my block painted this color.

·
Premium Member
4,186 Posts
Another plus to that color is that it certainly catches your attention!

·
Registered
840 Posts
don't scratch it and think you can touch it up with a sharpe.

Other than that I like the retro colors. I think Shell Valley had one similar to that color at one of the meets I went to a few years ago. I like it!

·
Still broke & dreaming...
2,205 Posts
I had a buddy restore a 71 Camaro a few years ago, and he told me he was going to wrap it in Mopar "Sublime". I thought he was nutz! A few weeks later when he had it completed, I sang a diferent tune! Everything was black, with the exception of a few small bits of chrome...dark tinted glass with black trim, and black 17" wheels. It was stunning!

·
Charter Member
1,604 Posts
Stevie Wonder ordered the same color. John O

·
Super Moderator
29,266 Posts
Since you asked, I think it's ugly

·
Registered
679 Posts
I like the color. I saw one in person and it has moved to the top of the list for my 33 build.
Doug
I can see it looking great on the 33, but not so much on the roadsters.

·
Registered
214 Posts
The color's okay, but the problem I have with it is pulling up to a light in your killer hand-built creation and having three Camaros the same color sitting there with you. All driven by high school kids. Is that something you really want to happen?

Just curious.

Lynn B.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts