Factory Five Racing Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had a great day today. First off I had to go to Mount Airy NC (Mayberry from TV) and I had my first pork chop sandwich from The Snappy Lunch.
It was good but I don't recommend getting one to go. Then when I got back to the shop Mr. John Phillips of Jupiter Florida was at our shop in his new car. I had never met John but felt like I knew him just from the forum. His new car looks great. He hung out at the shop for a while looking at some of our projects and then headed back off to Florida. If you have never met John do, he is a great guy and a very knowledgeable resource. We had a great visit and made a new ffriend. Thanks for stopping by John, it was truly a pleasure to meet you.
Jeff
www.whitbymotorcars.com

·
Registered
482 Posts
I second and third your comments. I met John and Doug Huey several months back in Jupiter - and more recently Bob Gassie here in Orlando who took me for my very first ride in a cobra in his car. That's one thing that has stood out to me since going after this hobby - I've met lot's of good people.

Jim

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
From all i hear JOHN P is a GREAT GUY he even gave me a pair of trunk hinges. Thanks again JOHN.
now I have this DOUG HUEY guy for about 40 years. I can tell that for the first 20 years he was pretty much a pain in the a--. Now since he has gotten a little older and he helped me finish my COBRA, he's a great guy. I wouldn't have made to
dvsf II without his help. Thanks DOUG.
jack

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.