Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
644 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am very excited about this project. I got to meet Dave Smith and he was very helpful and just a regular real car guy. No more free powder coating on the frame but all other year end freebees were still there. Mine will be 3-link with FMS 302 GT-40 motor alum. heads(345hp). My motor and 8.8" rearend are done and ready for the kit. It's nice to finally feel like part of the FFCars family.

Mattmass,

·
Senior Charter Member
1,387 Posts
Congrats Matt. You're gonna have a great time with the build. Keep us posted on progress.

Enjoy!

Mark

·
1,752 Posts
Welcome to the fun.

Remember, without pictures, it didn't happen....

Good Luck

Rich

·
644 Posts
Congrats!

·
FFCobra Fanatic
1,808 Posts
Matt...welcome to the family. You'll enjoy the build and the final product is pretty neat too. I have been on the road for about 6 years now and the build was every thing I dreamed about. However, the family was much more than I ever expected. The guys on this forum and in my region are great and there is a never ending list of activities you will be able to attend. Oh yea, Dave Smith. Pretty good guy, I agree.

·
Senior Charter Member
610 Posts
Welcome! Any time you want to come down to RI for a ride to really get you in a frenzy just drop me a PM! hehe

·
FFCobra Fanatic
3,120 Posts
Welcome to "COBRA FUNS" :D

·
2,372 Posts
Welcome aboard Matt!

·
FFCobra Master Craftsman
511 Posts
Congrats Matt!!

Glad to hear you took the plunge. We'll need to establish a FFR parking only spot at work now!!

When are you picking up the kit?

John

·
FFCobra Master Craftsman
8,694 Posts
Hi Matt and congratulations. That shop tour is hard to resist. I remember when I saw the frame on the jig being welded and realized what a solid car this was.

·
3,798 Posts
Welcome to the fun that never ends, even after graduation.

·
Premium Member
10,473 Posts
You don't need your car to be a part of this great family. I was on the forum for a year before mine was delivered. Felt like home!!

Congrats! Be sure to post some build pics.

·
FFCobra Fanatic
1,739 Posts
You have chips in the Big Game, let the fun begin.
Rick

·
2,860 Posts
Welcome aboard...give up everything else! :D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts