Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Junior Charter Member
1,668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bar-B-Q to welcome the Cobra to the family. Sunday, 9/23

I’m broke, so nothing fancy, Hot dogs, Brauts, Beans, Beer, soda. Lots of car talk, good company and friends new and old. Please RSVP so we know how much food to get. Thanks!! PM for directions and phone numbers.

·
4,342 Posts
PM sent

·
master craftsman
5,597 Posts
Should be able to make that..........Steven

·
Junior Charter Member
1,668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Originally posted by steven fort lauderdale:
Should be able to make that..........Steven
Steven,

Your mailbox is full, call for directions and address. Looking forward to seeing you again!!

·
Gelcoat Driving Maniac!
4,373 Posts
Chris,

PM Sent. Let's show these SoCal guys that SoFlo can do a Cobra party with the best of them, though we may need to address that SoFlo abbreviation.

Kevin

·
Planning & Preparation Phase
879 Posts
PM Sent

·
FFCobra Fanatic
192 Posts
Hope the rain stops. It has be pouring over here for the last hour.
If not I'll stop by with my daily driver.

Sean

·
Junior Charter Member
1,668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks everyone for comming today. It was great having everyone over. A good time was had by all, but, at the end of the day, I wound up with more beer than I bought. Oh well, I'll save it for the first build party for when I get stuck somewhere. I'll post pics when I get them off my wife's camera.

·
4,342 Posts
Great to meet you and the other locals Chris. Your Dad had a wealth of stories to share. We must have crossed paths at some of those IMSA events in the '70s. Definitely drop me a line when you're ready to get started, I'll help you get rid of the extra beer.

-Jim

·
Junior Charter Member
1,668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Well, here sre some of the Pics. Thanks again!!

and, of course, Dad's new toy with my wife

·
Planning & Preparation Phase
879 Posts
Chris, Bill,
Thanks for having my sons and I over. The food and hospitality were great, as was the car-related conversation. Judging from the height of your body buck, my build team needs to grow a bit! Kevin, Sean, Mac and the others...it was good to meet you all.

Lee

·
master craftsman
5,597 Posts
I've got those valve covers for whoever wanted them at hthe bbq, hit me up I forgot to get your #...........Steven

·
Charter Member
574 Posts
O.K. Chris...you got some displainin' to do...In regards to the picture with the wife and dads toy:
1. I see the bottle in front of your wife...Is she a "Jeannie"? (definately pretty enough to be)Just tell us you don't make her stay in the bottle.
2. Dad's toy???Vette???Ferrari???Motorcycle???

·
Junior Charter Member
1,668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
1. not a jeannie, definately a witch ;), the love of my life, my biggest fan and biggest pain. Don't know what I would do without her. The bottle is car polish, definately not her style.

2. The Ferrari. We are wondering how the Ferrari and Cobra will get along in the garage!!!

·
Junior Charter Member
1,668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Steven, I have been asking around, so far no one has said yes.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.