Factory Five Racing Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
3,760 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looks to me like Big-Foot isn't frequenting the site any more. I, for one, feel a great loss. While I value this site highly, it is comprised of the sum of the contributions of those of us that visit and share our knowledge.

Randy had more knowledge that any other 10 members combined, including me.

Without going into the politics, I think it is important to acknowledge the important contributions Randy made here. He has helped me immensely with my build, not only through public posts but with PMs to help me understand something when he felt it was appropriate.

I cannot stress enough that I hope to see him back here soon. RANDY, COME BACK!!!

But no matter what you choose to do, good luck buddy...

AJ

·
Husband/Father/Son
12,461 Posts
He seems to have dropped off the board around the 26th of October according to the search I just did.....Wonder if he is on vacation, business travel, or just decided to take a step away from the boards for a while........I've been known to do this on occasion, gives me a chance to clear my head and regroup................

Bill S.

PS: So, have you got a full roller on your hands yet???? How about an updated picture??????

·
Premium Member
16,321 Posts
Ditto what AJ said. Hoping to see you back here soon buddy, the place isn't the same without you. :( You know what you meant, as do I, so it will be unfortunate if a misinterpretation cannot be resolved! Regardless of your choice, all the best!!!!

AFA, Rod

·
FFCobra Craftsman
1,899 Posts
Ditto that and hope you come back soon. Thanks for all your knowledge and I'm not the first to say I've learned qutie a bit from your posts. Your truly a gentleman and have helped so many here and will be missed. G.

·
SuperCobra 1
14,690 Posts
he emailed me a couple of days ago...

I just think he's too busy with his Jobs (that's plural) and I certainly hope he never leaves this place, he is one of the nicest persons I have never met.

I'm sure he'll be back.

Randy, Thanks for all the support you have shown towards me, your friend...

Sergio

·
8,153 Posts
To quote Randy from the other forum

"Seems like I may have worn out my welcome elsewhere.. "

"Looks like I found a new home!"

I hope he comes back..... Not sure he will though.

·
Charter Member
1,564 Posts
I missed what happened to cause his departure, but I sure do hope that he comes back. His advice and experience was always helpful.

Geoff

·
Ford Junkie
1,670 Posts
I don't want to drudge up why he decided to take a break from this forum but in a couple of PM's he made it pretty clear he was out of here. Too bad cause he was a nice guy to have around and IMO the whole thing was a weird misunderstanding over a matter of little consequence.

·
Charter Member
2,132 Posts
Sometimes we get a little to serious with our opinions or a little to rough with our teasing. Everybody means well and everyones opinion and knowledge is always appreciated in my posts and others I am sure. Lets keep in mind work is a four letter word and this place is just fun! Thankyou all for your help and opinions....

·
FFCobra Craftsman
1,899 Posts
Im sorry to hear that. I've been scuffed a few times myself on other forums over nothing really. One in recent involving a old shelby I sold over 24 years ago and about the condition the car was sold to him in. The guy was ready for a major pissing contest.... Sheesh! G.

·
Administrator
9,772 Posts
For the record, Big Foot has not been banned, nor was he asked to leave this forum. He left on his own. He and I had words over his opinion on the side ads and he decided he didn't like my answers. So he left.

Good luck Big Foot, you will be missed. I'm sure the CC guys will welcome you with open arms and you are always welcome to come back to FFCARS is you ever feel the need to add your 2 cents.

I'm on the road again... www.cobrasales.com LA or BUST!

Best wishes,

- Bill

·
Super Moderator
29,362 Posts
Randy-

All is forgiven. Please come home!!

2FAST

·
FFR Rookie Craftsman
2,937 Posts
Howdy,

Originally posted by Bill:
. He and I had words over his opinion on the side ads and he decided he didn't like my answers. So he left.

Best wishes,

- Bill
Side ads? What side ads? Gee, that cyst on my brain is acting up again.

Paul

1 - 15 of 15 Posts