Factory Five Racing Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i don't drink that much coffee, but last night I was watching the HBO show, "Mind of a Married Man" and they were talking about coffee that's made from beans that have been eaten by monkeys. And yes, they take the beans out of monkey crap! This can't be true, can it?

http://www.truthorfiction.com/rumors/kopiluwak.htm

Could this all be true?

Give me a break!!!

[ October 14, 2002, 05:57 PM: Message edited by: admin ]

·
Registered
1,783 Posts
Man I was just in the middle of a great cup of java....thanks for ruining it for me. Now let me go so I can clean the coffee spray of my monitor.

Mike

[ October 14, 2002, 05:57 PM: Message edited by: ORANGE CRUSH ]

·
Registered
1,783 Posts
ROTFLMAO :D your killing me
Mike

[ October 14, 2002, 06:01 PM: Message edited by: ORANGE CRUSH ]

·
FFCobra Craftsman
4,241 Posts
Yes, it tis true! And EXPENSIVE!

Rgds

·
Registered
1,783 Posts
I'm heading for the animal shelter on the way home. What kind of cat should I get....CALICO,SIAMESE, or will any old cat do the trick? :D

·
FFCobra Fanatic
458 Posts
Hey Bill,

The above reminds me of a story.

There's a very little town about 6 miles from us named Sunol CA. At one time there was a black lab named Bosco. Bosco was elected mayor of the town, honest. Well Bosco went to doggie heaven several years ago and the local residents sent Bosco to the local taxidermist to be preserved in history forever. Well a local restauranteer got a hold of Bosco and placed him on the back counter of the bar in the restaurant. He then proceeded to hook Bosco up to the beer tap and when you lift his tail beer pours out his...er, a,a,um..male unit.

Would that be in bad taste or just taste bad!

If ya ever get to these parts I'll buy you a beer poured by Bosco.

"Mr. Potato Head"

·
FFCobra Master Craftsman
1,852 Posts
The next time someone says "that coffee tastes like s**t" I'll know why!
TEC

·
1,539 Posts
That is why I drink the cheap coffee and after reading this I think I will continue to drink the cheap coffee.

Andy

·
FFCobra Fanatic
929 Posts
Bad taste maybe Mr. P, but it tastes just like BUD! :D

·
6,546 Posts
Hmm. Based on some of the jokes around here, I gotta warn you: If you go in there, don't touch the cue ball. )(#%*&#) Monkeys. :D

·
Charter Member
1,766 Posts
It makes me wonder who was the first person to think Lets see , If we let the monkey crap it out that will make a REALLY GOOD CUP A JOE!!!

·
Administrator
9,772 Posts
Originally posted by Cobra99:
It makes me wonder who was the first person to think Lets see , If we let the monkey crap it out that will make a REALLY GOOD CUP A JOE!!!
ROTFLMAF!!!

·
6,546 Posts
" According to a feature article by the Manila Coffee House, which sells the stuff, the people who harvest the digested beans don't really have to pick through cat litter to get it. The animal processes the beans and excretes them whole, unscratched, and without dung. "

RIGHT. I call BULL$H!T on that.

Oh, and:

"it's more like a cat than a monkey." YIKES.

·
Registered
2,758 Posts
Holy crap, Batman! I wonder what coffee would taste like from beans processed by goats
:D

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.