Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Senior Charter Member
701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to say a public thank you to our fellow Forum member "Need For Speed" for the warm seats.

I participated in his contest to win a set of warm seats on November 30th (last Thursday)...and I was amazed when I got home just now and they were here already.

Thanks again for the opportunity...they look VERY durable...I can't wait to install them.

·
Premium Member
7,585 Posts
I'm happy with my purchase too. I received them two days after I placed my order. Everything looks like good quality stuff and a very good value for $125! THANKS!

·
Junior Charter Member
275 Posts
I too received mine in 2-3 days after ordering. Great delivery time and a great product.

Greg

·
3,645 Posts
Thanks guys!

NFS

[ December 06, 2006, 12:36 AM: Message edited by: Need For Speed ]

·
El Conquestador
1,089 Posts
Got mine today, they look great!!

·
Registered
538 Posts
Well I paid $150 for mine, I'm not complaining. I still think I got good deal at the time. The install directions make sense and the guys that have them installed say they work fine. Thanks NFS.

Paul

·
3,645 Posts
Finally got caught up and ship the last couple of sets today (for those who ordered in the past 2-3 days)

Sale runs till the end of the month!

Paul- I offered a 25.00 rebate to anyone who had paid $150 during the sale last month. Send me a PM

Thanks!

NFS

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
I was thinking of waiting until spring to put them in the car so I can bench test them in the garage all winter while I sit and ponder.

·
Registered
151 Posts
I got mine yesterday. I'm sure that I won't get them installed until next spring either. I should put them in my daily driver but it isn't worth that much!

·
Registered
365 Posts
Me too. I got my bun warmers yesterday as well.
Thanks and Merry Christmas & Happy New Year. ;) ;)

·
Registered
432 Posts
I got mine about 8 months ago and installed them in Street Performer seats. They work great! You'll all be very happy with your decision to buy them.
Tom

·
644 Posts
I've got mine and I can't wait to try 'em out! ...of course I'll have to build the car first. :|

·
Senior Charter Member
2,837 Posts
Guys, I can't tell you this enough, this is some of the best money you'll spend on your build. These seat heaters will extend the drivability period of your car for months. Heck, it's the middle of December and I was out today and I'm fixin to go out again tonight.

·
just another builder
8,238 Posts
has anyone used these on kirkeys?....anyone?
i would think they would warm the aluminum, but there is a lot of foam to get thru...and the covers are pretty well made...i think trying to separate the foam from the cover won't happen in a pretty way

·
3,645 Posts
Separate thread going on the Kirkey's

Thanks,

NFS

[ December 13, 2006, 09:22 PM: Message edited by: Need For Speed ]

·
Junior Charter Member
912 Posts
NFS,

Got 'em. Thanks!

·
Registered
364 Posts
Originally posted by Hunter:
Just wanted to say a public thank you to our fellow Forum member "Need For Speed" for the warm seats.

I participated in his contest to win a set of warm seats on November 30th (last Thursday)...and I was amazed when I got home just now and they were here already.

Thanks again for the opportunity...they look VERY durable...I can't wait to install them.

·
3,645 Posts
Anybody else need a set for Xmas or a winter project?

NFS

·
3,645 Posts
a few days left on the sale if anyone still needs a set for the winter build or add-on.

thanks,

NFS

1 - 20 of 20 Posts