Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Sorry But I look in the whole forum and could not find where to place this post. Please if I posted in the wrong place please let me know where to place and I will do it.

Just pick up my kit last week. And already having trouble with the owner I rent a garage from. So I need to find a new place to build my kit. Long story but the guy doesn't want oil spilling on his garage floor. :sneaky2:Strange because he work out of the side of garage. I guess is just better if I find a new place.

I have a 33 Hot Rod Stage 1, I have all new things and not planing on spilling any oil on the anyone garage floor,( Oil is expensive, why would I throw it away like that, haha). For now my kit is at my home, but I can't build on in a Driveway. Winter is around the corner and I need to rent a space. Anyone that can help with space.

I live in North of Brooklyn, NY very close to queens. Anyone know of a place is willing to share or rent your garage space, please feel free to PM me or email me: GBodyShop at Yahoo

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.