Factory Five Racing Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Cobra Fanatic
719 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need a set of 5 lug spindles could be Fox or SN95, doesn’t matter. And need one rotor and caliper to fit the same. Also looking for 15x10 5 lug wheels cheap! I am building a crazy bike with Hoosier tires so don’t want a lot of money tied up in it. Cheap or free ideally, your help would be much appreciated!! Aron

·
Registered
3 Posts
I need a set of 5 lug spindles could be Fox or SN95, doesn’t matter. And need one rotor and caliper to fit the same. Also looking for 15x10 5 lug wheels cheap! I am building a crazy bike with Hoosier tires so don’t want a lot of money tied up in it. Cheap or free ideally, your help would be much appreciated!! Aron
I’ll personally recommend John for you. Send him a mail to see if he can be of help. [email protected]

·
Registered
3 Posts
I’ll personally recommend John for you. Send him a mail to see if he can be of help. [email protected]
SCAM WARNING:

Hoechlin (William Maize III) (cash app id: $willmaize) and
John Sigmund ([email protected])

Have both scammed me in $300 for products they do not actually own. Doing a good search of their email and contact information has shown they use the same strategy on multiple websites and forums. I hope this keeps anyone else from getting robbed here.

·
Registered
542 Posts
I believe I have a single rotor. It's brand new. The reason I have it is because I bought 2 online, but they sent 2 with different color hub areas. So I bought another 1 and just used the 2 that matched.
Don't have any old calipers or spindles though. Just Pm if interested.
thanks.
PS I'm a real person on here, unlike the scammer above who has only been on the forum for 9 DAYS!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts