Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Non-supporting member
1,164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Title says it all. I've been sourcing parts for my build and had to share my recent experience with 2 forum vendors
The first is Mark Reynolds from Breeze. I first called a few weeks ago and spoke with him about what I needed (fuel EZE pack minus the tank and IRS knuckle bolts). Mark was great to work with and easy to talk to. As a matter of fact, we talked at length about things totally non Cobra for a while. Kudos to Mark and his business. Oh yeah, the parts I ordered came on the day he said they would. Thanks Mark!!!

The second vendor is Linwood at FFMetal.com.
Linwood was very accommodating. I had planned on placing my order with him and having it shipped. It just so happened that I was going to be in Linwood's area this past Monday. I was able to stop by his place and pick the order my self (passenger footbox and firewall forward kit).
Linwood was great. He showed me his FFR and a couple of other goodies he has stashed away in the garage. Linwood, if you read this, my kids are STILL talking about the zipline :D . Thanks again!

Guys, if you need anything for your build, it would be in your best interest to check these guys out. Quality products with great customer service. If I'm in the need for other parts, these are the guys I'll go to first!
Thanks again!

·
FFCobra Fanatic
3,378 Posts
Couldn't agree more.

·
Master Air Guitarist...
154 Posts
thanks for the feedback....i'm hoping to start my project soon after build school...so this is helpful info!

Btw - nice avatar!

·
Junior Charter Member
898 Posts
I agree. Both Mark and Linwood are stellar individuals that manage first class operations.

They are the first two people I talked to after ordering my kit. I kinda jumped into my build and at first was totally overwhelmed. Both offered me a wealth of information, great products and excellent service, which quickly put me on track. I continue to enjoy the same level of excellent service whether I need parts or just advice.

JT

·
Charter Member
4,001 Posts
I have had similar experience with both,if only the rest of the businesses in the US was like them...oh well dream on!
Paul M.

·
Junior Charter Member
594 Posts
I bought the master e-z pack from Mark at Breeze.
Also bought the FF Metal grand slam from Linwood,
and a couple of small things from Mike Everson.
Not a bad experience in the bunch. Great folks.

·
Non-supporting member
1,164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
5150, I noticed your avatar a few weeks ago...meant to post something but never got around to it. The second show of the tour is near me in Greensboro, NC but I don't plan on going. I'll get the bootleg...

Do you have tickets for a show near you?

·
Master Air Guitarist...
154 Posts
dweber,

no, no tickets...i'm saving for the damn cobra

seriously, if you get a "bootleg"...I'd LOVE to get one!!

the announcement today was great...I am now getting the complete non donor kit...and am searching for the crate engine now.

have a great weekend! I'm off to build school in 2 weeks...cant wait

1 - 8 of 8 Posts