Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Husband/Father/Son
12,416 Posts
I am a serious buyer looking for a nice build $30,000+ (from 500+ and more HP) Thank you in advance.
Throw a supercharger on mine and you'll have your 500+ horsepower. Won't be able to put it all down to the pavement of course (the car weighs less than 2,200lbs), but you'll have some really cool dyno sheets to show everyone :evil:

Bill S.

·
7,976 Posts
Welcome to the forum. You should really reconsider your 500+ horsepower. As Mr Mustang eluded to, its pretty much useless. 350 is plenty in one of these lightweight short wheel base cars. Hard to get enough tire under one of these to even utilize 350.
Mike

·
FFCobra Fanatic
3,087 Posts
Welcome...I have 530hp...reconsider..remember there are NO DIVER ASSISTS as in current modern performance cars

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Do you drive off bridges so often you feel you need Diver assistance? :evil:

·
Charter Member
1,774 Posts
I have 500 hp with a 2300 lb Cobra. Just right.

Now 500 plus for $29,000??????

I installed a 525 hp 408 in a Cobra last fall with G-Force tires. Great combo. Very easy to drive.
I have a 620 hp Unique in my garage now and it's a blast to drive. It has 12" wide tires on the back.

The tires have to match the hp.

Dwight

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hello! Thanks for the responses. I live in Russia in the city of Novorossiysk Black Sea. Great interest in motorsport, I now have in my garage, Mitsubishi Evo 6, Lotus Super Seven, but I have dreamed of COBRA, I realize that I want to auto -50 + $, but in our country is very high customs fees + $ 50 to the cost of a car is very expensive to me now (to build a house, and wait son), so I thank you in advance for your help in finding a decent car for $ -30 +
I like very black, bright blue, classic wheels or replica 17-18, -500 + hp.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
cobra

I have 500 hp with a 2300 lb Cobra. Just right.

Now 500 plus for $29,000??????

I installed a 525 hp 408 in a Cobra last fall with G-Force tires. Great combo. Very easy to drive.
I have a 620 hp Unique in my garage now and it's a blast to drive. It has 12" wide tires on the back.

The tires have to match the hp.

Dwight
Good day! if you really sell a car please send a photo to mail [email protected]

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.