Factory Five Racing Forum banner

waiting period?

619 views 6 replies 7 participants last post by  NAGA 
#1 ·
Does anyone know how long the wait will be for a kit ordered in the next couple of months?

#2 ·
It's tough to say because it jumps around a lot. When I first called them last March, there was a 3 week wait. I wasted 2 weeks thinking about it and getting my money ready, called back and it was a 2 month wait.

drew

#4 ·
If you're serious, then your best bet would be to call them with the required deposit on a credit card which will get your kit in the production line. That way the wait will coincide with when you plan to have the balance of the funds available. If they tell you the wait is less time than you're comfortable with, you can just tell them when you want it ready for. All it takes is the deposit to get your place in line held...

#7 ·
I ordered my kit in Mar 02 and purposely had them put it back to Aug 02 so I could get my donor car parts ready. They told me at that time there was always opportunity to get it early.

d.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.