Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for some "non-F5 car finished" owners willing to help me out hosting the 1st annual "Septemberfest" on either Sept 14th (15th rain-date), or the 28th (raind date 29th). It is planning on being a fun-scavenger-TSD rally. Starting Point will be either Factory Five or maybe somewhere else???? Ending will be at Factory Five with Bratwurst, Knockwurst, Sauerkraut, potato salad, etc, with German Ompha music! Yes I will be the one in Leiderhosen :D Awards will be given out at the end of the day for the team with the most correct answers and closest to the "correct" time. Not only the drivers, but the navigators should have a blast too! I used to put these on years ago in the Datsun Club I had.
But I need some help! I need to find a few people that can spend a saturday or 2 setting up the course. Also I need to find someone in the T-shirt business cause I want to have T-shirts given out at this event along with "starting line" pictures too. So if there is anyone relatively close to Factory Five that can help me out let me know.
All proceeds above the cost of putting this on will go to the Team Jillian Breast Cancer Fund.
Gary

[ July 15, 2002, 10:28 PM: Message edited by: fact5racer ]

·
4,015 Posts
Gary,

I'd like to vote for the later date also. I should be home by then. Won't be able to help but do rememeber the ones in the Z club. What a blast

Thanks,

Henry

·
Charter Member
158 Posts
Gary,

I don't have a Roadster.......Yet, But I only live about 20 minutes from F5 and would love to help out. Drop me an e-mail and let me know what I can do to help :D

Also If you need help planning the event let me know that is what my wife does for a living, She plans fundraisers.

[ July 16, 2002, 12:32 PM: Message edited by: snowjoker ]

·
Senior Charter Member
351 Posts
Ok, I'm gonna have to chime in on this one. The correct spelling is "Lederhosen", i.e. "leather pants". I have a pair and if it's on the 14th, I should be able to help out, in pants. On the 28th I'll be at some beer drinking festival in Munich. Can't remember the name :rolleyes:

My vote would be for a start somewhere other than Factory Five...

Tim TT

·
Premium Member
3,804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Starting point will be at the Burger King on Rte 24. Date of the event is September 14 (15th rain date). There will be a "special Test" between the first and second half. Details to follow.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts