Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone titels, registered, inspected their cars in Virginia? If so, what can you tell me about the process. What kind of hurdles did you have to cross?
Thanks again!

·
FFCobra Fanatic
1,717 Posts
Yes, The process changed 2 years ago. If you'll check the archives you can find my post regardng the proper steps to get the thing registered. You can no longer use your FFR number to register the car. You can also go to the VA DMV website to get the info. Send me an email off line if you want particulars.

ben

·
FFCobra Craftsman
903 Posts
tried to e mail you but you were blocked.. were is it in the arcives or do you remember what exactly you did and how long ago was it.. thanks for youir help

·
Junior Charter Member
214 Posts
I registered my car in Virginia in February using the FFR number as a VIN. I registered it as a 1965 Roadster with antique plates. These plates restrict the use to club events and shows with limited annual mileage, but the advantage is that no inspection is needed and the plates are permanent. Most insurance companies will only insure these cars for limited use so nothing is lost unless you plan to use the car as an everyday conveyance.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts