Factory Five Racing Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As I am sure you are aware Photobucket changed something that caused most of the photos to disappear and go to the "You must pay" image. But I saw on one of the other sites\threads that with Chrome as your browser there is an extension that will resolve the issue. I tried it out and just went to the Dangerous Curves Ahead post and it works! I can see all of the photos in the thread now.

Search for and add the "Photobucket Hotlink Fix 1.3.9" in your Chrome "More Tools" menu and you will be able to see all the missing images.

·
Registered
75 Posts
As I am sure you are aware Photobucket changed something that caused most of the photos to disappear and go to the "You must pay" image. But I saw on one of the other sites\threads that with Chrome as your browser there is an extension that will resolve the issue. I tried it out and just went to the Dangerous Curves Ahead post and it works! I can see all of the photos in the thread now.

Search for and add the "Photobucket Hotlink Fix 1.3.9" in your Chrome "More Tools" menu and you will be able to see all the missing images.
I just tried it. It's amazing!!! Thanks Tim!!

·
Registered
94 Posts
There are hot links for showing the photos on photo bucket both for chrome and firefox. See my post " missing photos ???"

·
362 Posts

Just tried it and it worked. Thanks very much, this is a big help.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts