Factory Five Racing Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Junior Charter Member
1,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm wondering if anyone has seen or tried to build this kit? IT uses the frame from a G35 and rebodies the whole thing. IN My opinion this is one of the nicest cars I've seen out there. KIt is not that expensive either, but requires a lot of work. $75k with donor car is cost to buy a completed car, which I think is reasonable.

Thoughts?

·
Not a waxer
11,851 Posts
Their website is...interesting :rolleyes:

VAYDOR
HAS BEEN SOLD
Hello and Thank you for visiting VaydorExotics.com we are working very hard to bring you all the information about the Vaydor Supercar.

Our public relations department will be releasing all the details on December 27th 2018. Please check back then.

Jeff

·
Junior Charter Member
1,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Charter Member
6,157 Posts
It's pretty cool looking. All show though, look at the stacked spacers on the hubs. The suspension is basically stock with the wheels pushed way out. Is it still a front engine car?

·
Junior Charter Member
1,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It's a stock G35 underneath. So, you could engine swap an LS motor or the GTR motor. I'm more interested in FFR taking some queues from this and making a body that has this Lamborhini like feel to it. Also, the interior on this kit is exceptional for only $11k.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts