Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,897 Posts
Mac- I know of a few in Richmond and some around Williamsburg. Ours is being redone for the 2005 race season, but the go-cart is sitting down in Corolla if you want to see it there.

·
FFCobra Fanatic
1,717 Posts
There's one over here in Lynchburg. Just popped the body off after a small incident with the trailer.

ben

·
FFCobra Fanatic
908 Posts
I'm in Williamsburg Mac. I have a MKIII frame sitting in my garage, the body hanging from the ceiling, a room full of FFR parts boxes and a basement with with used parts in various stages. You are welcomed to come take a look at any or all of it. Private message me if you're interested.

Another good source of people in our area is:

http://autos.groups.yahoo.com/group/tidewatercobraclub/

I'm sure there are at least a couple of people that could show you a completed car.

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Hey Mac,
Give me a call.
890-0994.
I'm sure you have several of our club members near you also.

<center>
<a href="http://autos.groups.yahoo.com/group/tidewatercobraclub/join">

Click to join tidewatercobraclub</a>
</center>

I know of two other partially completed cars in the area also.

Brad

·
Charter Member
2,612 Posts
Hey Mac,
I'm in Virginia Beach, and would gladly show you my car. I also have a coupe being delivered the 1st week of December.

Rob 468-9229, x307

·
Registered
147 Posts
Mac
I am taking delivery of a FFR around the 5th or 6th of December. You are welcome to stop on by for the event and see first hand what type of operation Stewart Xportation has. I just returned from a visit to FF and Mike Forte. The trip was well worth it. Let me know if you are interested. BTW, building my body buck tonight.

AJ McIntyre

·
Senior Charter Member
591 Posts
AJ,
I'm in the Herndon area for training through the 10th and got this weekend off. Let me know if the car arrives on Sunday and I'd love to drop by and help. Offer stand for anyone in the area that needs a little build help this weekend.

FFR guy looking to stay out of trouble this weekend. ;)

·
Registered
22 Posts
Wade:

I've been silently hovering around the forum for the past couple months and I noticed your post regarding the VA gathering this weekend. Where are the CACC folks meeting this weekend, and at what time? I'm starting to look at an FFR build in the future and I'd like to get a closer look at the cars if possible and talk to a few folks about it.

I live in Stafford, VA.

Thanks

Dave

·
Premium Member
7,237 Posts
Dave - we have breakfast at the Vienna Inn (www.viennainn.com) every saturday. Supposed to be in the high 20's tomorrow AM, so we'll probably ONLY have about 12-15 Cobras show up. :D :D :D We meet in the lot behind the inn at about 7:45am and wander in about 8am.

The CACC xmas party is tomorrow night in Leesburg. We're expecting near 100 people (not sure how many cobras...probably 25-ish). Details are on www.capitalareacobraclub.com . It's $25 at the door and BYOB.

·
Senior Charter Member
591 Posts
Wade,
Looks like a perfect weekend to hang out with the CACC gang!
See you at breakfast.

Dave, stop by for breakfast. I'd be glad to answer all your FFR or Cobra questions.

·
Senior Charter Member
591 Posts
Wade,
Thanks again for the invite. I had a great time meeting everyone at the breakfast and the Xmas party later on that night was a blast!
You guys definitely know how to have a good time in and out of the Cobras!

I counted at least 16 Cobra's out in the lot and the temps were probably in the 20's by leave time. I think Bob Lennon had a two hour drive back home, hope he didn't freeze before then!

If you guys ever make it to Colorado, please look me up!

·
USAF Lifer (Retired)
1,221 Posts
AJ Mac, you've got mail

·
Registered
22 Posts
Wade:

Sorry I wasn't able to make the breakfast last Saturday. Wife had other plans for my day off, but I do aim to make it over there at some point in the near future. Will keep trying!!!!

Dave

·
FFCobra Craftsman
903 Posts
I keep trying to make the breakfast but i keep forgetting to make it there. I hope the invite is still open. Planning to make it on the 11... Thanks for the hosp. less

1 - 19 of 19 Posts