Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Charter Member
387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Don't know if anyone else has posted this but, USAA now provides collision coverage. I just got off the phone with Bryan (ext. 43249) at USAA & I now have full coverage incl. collision & roadside for $ 25,000 agreed value (will increase after I paint) & 3,000 to 5,000 mi. per year for $252.61 per 6 months.

I'TS A BEAUTIFUL THANG !!!!

Cheers, Mike

·
7,716 Posts
Do they offer coverage in CA?

Ray

·
Charter Member
387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ray, They do if you qualify (Military Officer or family member). The reason I posted this is that they weren't providing collision untill recently.

Cheers Mike

·
FFCobra Fanatic
3,378 Posts
That is cool! I have USAA already for my other autos and they are by far the best ins company out there.

I will contact them when I get on the road.

Thanks!

·
Premium Member
10,650 Posts
Ditto on best insurance! I'll upgrade tomorrow to include collision.

·
Junior Charter Member
3,131 Posts
I've been with USAA since 1967 with four cars and the house. When I called them about my FFR, thay said that they didn't cover kit cars. Went with State Farm at $76.00 per six months. Pete

·
7,097 Posts
I've had USAA on 3817 since 2004 when i got her on the road.

I think it depends on who you manage to work with.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Any use restrictions, ie annual mileage, driver under 25? I have American Hobbyist and I'm happy with them although I've never filed a claim.

·
FFCobra Fanatic
1,978 Posts
I'd be interested in hearing how they're registered.. I've got usaa on all my other vehicles, but not on the cobra... currently with American, would be interested in swapping back to usaa if they'll cover it..
ed

·
Junior Charter Member
1,637 Posts
Thanks for the info, I checked with USAA last month, they told me they would insure the Cobra, in PA. I have everything else with them, and my two children now use USAA. Great company, and I love those dividend checks.
Tim

·
Registered
2,294 Posts
I am with USAA on my house and all my cars. They added the Cobra with no problem. I do not have agreed value though and may have to follow back up on that.

·
Banned
5,895 Posts
You Americans are lucky in terms of insurance - trying to get one insured up here in Canada is a real pain in the a$$ as I've been finding out.

·
Charter Member
1,169 Posts
We may be able to get these cars insured but you are still blessed with a beautiful country to drive them!!!!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts