Factory Five Racing Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Junior Charter Member
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everybody! I know I haven't posted in a while but if your interested I have created a new web page with some pics of my new motor I built. If you want to see what I have been up to Click Here and check it out. I'm NOT finished with the new site but I have many new pictures to keep you occupied. Have fun and I hope you enjoy it.

·
Junior Charter Member
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks! I took it to the track and it ran slower than it did with my old donor motor. But the problem was with traction or the lack of. With the old motor it would hook somewhat but now it won't hook until it's well into 3rd. The track was terrible also that night. If I could stuff some slicks under it the thing would FLY. Just from the seat of the pants feel on the street it has A LOT more than it did.

·
Premium Member
14,690 Posts
Klay,

Good job updating the website, and your car was one of my favorites that In my mind.
Your header graphic is not displaying and is because when you uploaded it, forgot to format all the pages to refer to the server and not your computer, the image properties right now are:
file:///E:/new%20cobra%20page/_derived/buildhtm_cmp_radius010_bnr.gif

you'll need to change that.

:D

·
Registered
777 Posts
Klay,

It's great to hear from you again! Your car and new motor sure look fantastic. I'm sure that 347 is quite a bit different than driving around with the donor motor
. How are your mom and dad doing? So how's the stroker do against Brock's new ZO6 :D ?

Mike

·
Junior Charter Member
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the complements guys and the heads-up about the banner.

Brock's new Z06 is awesome and it had the upper hand at the track. It seemed to be hooking better than my car but it was still far from its potential also. Did you know about Brock’s latest toy? He bought a drag car. He went to the track with us a few times this year when I was racing and he got the bug bad. He bought a 67 mustang that my dad had raced from the 70’s up until he built the car we have now in 86’. He is completely redoing the car and setting it up right. Heck you know how he is it will be perfect and haul A$$.

Mom and dad are doing well and I will let them know you asked about them.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.