Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
7,916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have several sets of caliper covers ready to ship on Monday or Tuesday. Please note: these parts are as machined. You will need to polish or paint them as desired. They also look great as is. Price is $35.00 per pair shipped to your door. This price also includes stainless mounting hardware.

Please e-mail me with your full Name and mailing address if you would like a pair.
For those of you that have ordered before, you know the drill. For payment info please see my web site.

I will try to post some better pics soon if anyone needs them.
Also please note: You will need at least 1/2 inch clearance between the face of the caliper and the back of your wheel. Cobra Rs are no problem.

[ December 21, 2002, 02:08 PM: Message edited by: Michael Everson ]

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
You've got mail.

Oh boy, another opportunity to use my powdercoater!! Whoooohooooo! :D

·
FFCobra Master Craftsman
1,852 Posts
Mike did you get these so they just bolt on or do mods need to be done to the caliper??
TEC

·
7,916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Tim they are practically bolt on now. Just need to remove a small cast screw head on the face of the caliper. then drill and tap 3 holes. Clearence had been added to the back side for the pad retainer.

[ December 21, 2002, 03:15 PM: Message edited by: Michael Everson ]

·
FFCobra Fanatic
5,547 Posts
Hey Mike,
Is there any way you could mill the lettering to look more like the Cobra R calipers?? Maybe a casting would be the way to go with something like that. I imagine the back is milled out to allow the brake pad hooks to be fit. That would explain the extra thickness. Just a thought. Nice job!!

Mike

·
FFCobra Master Craftsman
1,852 Posts
Mike
I'd like a set. I've ordered before.
thanks

Tim Cronin

1 - 10 of 10 Posts