Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, I was thinking of giving mine a unique style, probably have a small shop I know close to home give it an extra kick body wise. I would love to see what some of you have done to your Coupes. This is not to copy, it is just out of curiosity. I already know what I want for mine, but I thought it would be nice to see the imagination of some.

Thank you

Dan

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I was thinking full body kit. But not the type you put on a Honda, but something that will accentuate the already beautiful body. The shop I know do custom work, so I'll have to run my ideas with them first to see if it is possible. Now all I have to do is save up enough money to get the damn car, then I can think of altering it.

·
Registered
925 Posts
unbelievable Oxide, fantastic work.. :) Tempted to jump on the next Qantas jumbo to the US and ask to be left alone for a few mins with these pieces to take vac moulds of the lot.. :) Is a beautiful Coupe you are constructing.. will be a much nicer ride as well... :)

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Oxide, the only thing I can say is WOW!!!
I love what you did. I want to go a similar route as I want the car to be custom to me, so full blown interior with navigation and the whole deal, full exterior mods...
Love your site. Can't wait to see the finished product.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts