Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
IF you have a kit or know someone that has a unfinished kit for sale, please post it here. I would like to get a feel for what would be available.

·
Registered
265 Posts
I picked up a MK4 out of Saskatchewan last fall. Kit was basically unstarted. Previous owner had collected a lot of new parts so I have decided to continue on with his mindset and do a mostly new parts non doner build.

All that said, the kits do pop up occasionally....It took me a couple of years before I found a kit that was a good fit for my tastes. If you are patient they do pop up now and then....

·
Registered
265 Posts
Here is a pic of my MK4 after I picked it up and got the body off. The only work done on the car was a little bit of front suspension work. While I believe the deal was fair for both parties there are a few other inherent risks (ie cross-referencing all the parts with no packing list for one). All part of the fun.

Attachments

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
This is why I started this thread so people could post unfinished cars. That looks like a good find.

·
Registered
511 Posts
Two unfinished kits from Toronto (a 33 Hot Rod and a MkIV), still in shipping crates came to Alberta 10 months ago. El Chapo's Canadian connection got bagged.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts