Factory Five Racing Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
An unplanned move out of the USA forces me to sell my project.
At this point in the build I am working on the wiring (full wirediet by Art Cuesta). Drive train, steering, suspension, brakes are all in. Wheels and tires were going to be ordered this month but now that decision will be for the new builder.
I have a complete list and receipts of what has gone in so far and it's a lot. Here are some highlights:
1996 SVT Cobra donor was used as I went along; most everything has been either rebuilt or replaced.
4.6L DOHC professionally built. Manley rods and pistons, new comp cams valve train, MMR timing components, IMRC deletes, MMR fuel rails w/30lb injectors, MSD coils, 4 into 4 headers and stainless steel side pipes. New starter, alternator and PS pump.
T45 5 speed built by ProForce Performance in Georgia. Done with the Extra HD build and single disconnect reverse mod.
8.8 posi rear w/3.73:1 gears out of the donor. 4 link w/ FFR lower and upper arms.
Mustang disc brakes w/ 13'' front and 11.65'' rear
Hydroboost PS/PB with HP steel braided lines
Just a few of the extras that went in so far...FFR lower control arms, FFR aluminum radiator, Koni coil over shocks all around, leather seat option, chrome DS roll bar, auto meter gauges, FF Metals battery box, Russ Thompson signal arm and gas pedal. Full wire diet with reprogrammed computer and Diablo i3 sport tuner. Loads of Russell stainless steel. Powder coated engine bay panels.
I am located in Denver and depending on distance and dollars may consider delivering it. I have a full list of everything and hundreds of pictures. I am in for nearly 40k so far and would like to see around 28k for it. If you are interested in the roller, I won't be going down that road until I have exhausted a complete sale. It's not just money that goes into these cars it's heart and soul, I am crushed that I won't get to finish this one.
Text to 720 584 4 five one zero

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
An unplanned move out of the USA forces me to sell my project.
At this point in the build I am working on the wiring (full wirediet by Art Cuesta). Drive train, steering, suspension, brakes are all in. Wheels and tires were going to be ordered this month but now that decision will be for the new builder.
I have a complete list and receipts of what has gone in so far and it's a lot. Here are some highlights:
1996 SVT Cobra donor was used as I went along; most everything has been either rebuilt or replaced.
4.6L DOHC professionally built. Manley rods and pistons, new comp cams valve train, MMR timing components, IMRC deletes, MMR fuel rails w/30lb injectors, MSD coils, 4 into 4 headers and stainless steel side pipes. New starter, alternator and PS pump.
T45 5 speed built by ProForce Performance in Georgia. Done with the Extra HD build and single disconnect reverse mod.
8.8 posi rear w/3.73:1 gears out of the donor. 4 link w/ FFR lower and upper arms.
Mustang disc brakes w/ 13'' front and 11.65'' rear
Hydroboost PS/PB with HP steel braided lines
Just a few of the extras that went in so far...FFR lower control arms, FFR aluminum radiator, Koni coil over shocks all around, leather seat option, chrome DS roll bar, auto meter gauges, FF Metals battery box, Russ Thompson signal arm and gas pedal. Full wire diet with reprogrammed computer and Diablo i3 sport tuner. Loads of Russell stainless steel. Powder coated engine bay panels.
I am located in Denver and depending on distance and dollars may consider delivering it. I have a full list of everything and hundreds of pictures. I am in for nearly 40k so far and would like to see around 28k for it. If you are interested in the roller, I won't be going down that road until I have exhausted a complete sale. It's not just money that goes into these cars it's heart and soul, I am crushed that I won't get to finish this one.
Text to 720 584 4 five one zero
View attachment 358577
COBRA HAS BEEN SOLD...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts