Factory Five Racing Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
As some of you may have seen in the main forum, I've decided to sell my unfinished MK4 Complete Kit. An unexpected move and a sooner than expected second child left me with much less time that I had originally planned for when I purchased the kit. With a third kid in the works, we've decided to hit pause on the dream and plan to start new when the family is a bit older. The build is still in its early stages so would be great for someone who wants the full build experience at a discount.

As you can see from the pictures, the kit is in the rolling chassis phase with the suspension, rear end, and most of the fuel/braking systems installed. Also have a bunch of powder coated body panels installed.

I've attached the full order sheet, but here's the basics (~$25-26k invested):

- MK4 Roadster Complete Kit (invoice date: 2/16/17)
- Moser 8.8 Rear End w/ 3-Link Deluxe Rear Suspension
- Power Steering
- Tall Leather Seat Upgrade
- Powder Coating Chassis w/ Body Cut-Outs
- 302/351 Engine/Trans Mounts
- FFR GPS Gauge Set
- Vinyl Dash w/ Glovebox
- Wind Wings
- Driver Side Chrome Rollbar
- Performance Wilwood Rear Brakes
- Overriders
- Russ Thompson pedal
- American Muslce FR500 Wheels w/Sumitomo Tires

Asking $19k or best offer. Car is located in Northville, Michigan. Thanks for looking!

Attachments

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hello everyone - Just a quick FYI that the kit is still available. Have gotten a few direct questions about if it has been sold. Let me know if you're interested!

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
What is the status of this kit? Is it still available?
Kit is still available and dropping the price to $18,000. Had a lot of interest and one soft offer which fell through. Still not ready to give it away.

·
Senior Charter Member
366 Posts
PM sent

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Started to get cold here in Michigan, so I'm ready to drop the price to a firm $17k and then store it if it doesnt' sell for that over the next month or so. Need my garage back before the holidays and the winter months :)

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
MK4 unfinished

PM sent

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
Nealf
Last Activity: 10-10-2019 09:29 AM

Guess he is not interested to sell that car.....:|

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Nealf
Last Activity: 10-10-2019 09:29 AM

Guess he is not interested to sell that car.....:|
Sorry G-Pete! Don't know how I missed your PM. Will respond and I'm defintiely still interested in selling the car. Have our first frost coming tonight so won't be letting it sit in the garage much longer...either getting sold or getting stored :smile2:

·
Charter Member
488 Posts
Wow, that's one heck of a price, I don't understand why she has not sold, if you were closer to California.....

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hello all - The kit has been sold! Terribly sad to see it leave the garage, but happy it's going to a good home (and happy to be parking inside as the temperatures in Michigan start dropping into the 20s!).

Thanks for all of the interest and suppport. See everyone back here in seven or eight years :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts