Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Administrator
9,772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Starting August 2010, we're going to have a "Coupe Picture of the Month"

On August 1st we'll post the very first Coupe POM. And, as a bonus, we'll honor other Coupe's with POM for Jan-July 2010 so that we can start with 2010 as the first Coupe POM calendar. This means I need a lot of Coupe photos ASAP.

Thanks and good luck.

Guidelines:
  1. Only finished cars are eligible to be considered for POM honors.
  2. No moving vehicles.
  3. No people in the photo.
  4. The background is very important. Find something interesting to use as a back drop. Take a look at the old POM's and maybe you can come up with something similar. Forget using a field of grass, a house, an empty parking lot, etc. Photos with boring backgrounds get deleted first.
  5. Send us a JPG or TIF file.
  6. We need the picture to be at least 2200 pixels wide. If you use a digital camera we have found that at least a 4 mega pixel camera is required.
  7. Please only submit 1 photo at a time. Wait a few months before sending a new picture.
  8. After you submit your photo you may not hear from us. It might take a year of more for your photo to show up as POM. The better the photo, the quicker it might get picked.
  9. Please don't be offended if your car doesn't get featured as a POM. We get several entries each month and only 1 can win.
So are you ready to send us a picture? Send your photo by email to: bill "@" ffcars.com (take out the quotes and spaces)

Thanks,

Bill

·
Registered
111 Posts
Bill,

I'm pretty new around here and can't say enough about how much I appreciate the forum and everyone who contributes to make it happen. Couldn't imagine everyone doing what they do without this great community based resource.

I was just wondering why no photos of moving vehicles would be considered for POM? I completely agree that boring parking lot backdrops don't do proper justice, but here are a couple examples that I think showcase the Coupe where it truly belongs.

Any chance of revising the "no moving cars" criteria?

Thanks,

Dan

Attachments

·
Junior Charter Member
1,712 Posts
I agree with Dan. Our club has a calendar and some of the better photo's are of the cars in their natural habitat - on the track. As long as they are as clear as Dan's pics. However, I don't own a coupe, but I do enjoy looking at them. Is it because you to be able to see the wheels not in motion Bill?

·
Junior Charter Member
2,087 Posts
Glad to see this for the Coupe community.

Some of the unfinished pics are cool also, maybe not picture of the month though.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts