Factory Five Racing Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
983 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Today, Monday March 23, the Governor of Massachusetts put in place a statewide ban on businesses that are deemed non-essential. The closure is effective Tuesday March 24 and lasts two weeks til Wednesday, April 8th.

We have been frantically shipping as much product as possible, and will be suspending operations for two weeks per the Government directive. This is something we have anticipated, and we are almost 3 weeks ahead in production. So apart from shipping delays, we should see our production ready to resume with as little affect on our customers as possible.

If you have any questions or urgent matters, send e-mails to [email protected].

Guys - I am understandably very busy, and I will do my best to answer questions on the forum over the next few days. Please understand that we want to take care of as many customers as possible in out-going shipping up to tomorrow at noon.

·
Curious George
472 Posts
Thanks for all the hard work you guys have been doing the past few months (well, always to be honest!)
Stay safe and we'll stay in the garage, 6-feet apart. (y)(y)

·
Registered
3 Posts
In the grand scheme of things, your health, the health of your employee's and your families are the most important things. Take all the time you need. :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts