Factory Five Racing Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey im jerry and im new to thsi so here it goes. Ihad a shop altered images build me a twinturbo gtm and they did but im getting board with it and lokin to sell it. Its a complete car 90 percent done build wise but does need body work and paint. Motor is a ls2 402 with twin i belive 67 mm turbos could b wrong. The new england dyno and slowhawk both said wit 5 pounds of boost this thing should easly plant 800plus to the ground. Motor was built at LME in huston and was designd to handle the massive boost i belive up 2 30 pounds? not quite sure would hav to ask josh the builder. car runs and drives and ready for vin stamp all paper work included. its also posted on ebay under kit cars.I hvae well over 100g in this car and willing to part with it for 80gs just so i can move onto my next build. if interested please let me know. phone number is8602305459 ask for jerry i owuld consider parting it out only if all parts where able to b sold at same time...lol what the odds of that hahahah ...f u wish for pics please email me at [email protected] and i will send them over ... thanks guys happy shopping

·
Junior Charter Member
26 Posts
Hey im jerry and im new to thsi so here it goes. Ihad a shop altered images build me a twinturbo gtm and they did but im getting board with it and lokin to sell it. Its a complete car 90 percent done build wise but does need body work and paint. Motor is a ls2 402 with twin i belive 67 mm turbos could b wrong. The new england dyno and slowhawk both said wit 5 pounds of boost this thing should easly plant 800plus to the ground. Motor was built at LME in huston and was designd to handle the massive boost i belive up 2 30 pounds? not quite sure would hav to ask josh the builder. car runs and drives and ready for vin stamp all paper work included. its also posted on ebay under kit cars.I hvae well over 100g in this car and willing to part with it for 80gs just so i can move onto my next build. if interested please let me know. phone number is8602305459 ask for jerry i owuld consider parting it out only if all parts where able to b sold at same time...lol what the odds of that hahahah ...f u wish for pics please email me at [email protected] and i will send them over ... thanks guys happy shopping
hukt on fonix werkt furme

1 - 4 of 4 Posts