Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
7,701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, I had a lot of Cobra time this weekend. First up was a drive-in car show, not 2 miles from my house, that I didn't know was going to take place. I was on my way home from my parents house, and passed by. So, I went home, put my son in the Cobra, and took him to his first car show. Hot, VERY HOT, but it was great to do this with him. The blue/silver MkIII is one of our new members, KCSHANER.

·
Banned
7,701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
And Saturday, the MACC (Mid-America Cobra Club) met for the monthly meeting at R&A Motorsports in Lee's Summit. Great turnout!

The burgundy/silver car that I took pics of while driving down the highway is a Backdraft car, owned by a local MACC member. Beautiful car!

Enjoy!

Greg

[ August 15, 2007, 04:50 PM: Message edited by: gbranham ]

·
Premium Member
11,853 Posts
GB, Great pix thanks for sharing. Pretty hot today too. The MACC had the 'Art of the machine' at the city market. 10 cars showed up and with the shade it was not too bad. The trip home was a little hot thought. Cheers Richard.

·
Premium Member
18,585 Posts

·
Registered
403 Posts
Greg,

Two miles from your house? You just can't get out of Olathe can you? :D

I went home from the meeting and loaded BJ up in the C6 and hit Vettes on the Square in Independence. The heat was unbelievable coming off all of that concrete. So we headed to her folks house for a couple of cold ones and on home.

How anyone made it to the City Market today is beyond me. I got half way to the shop and turned around and went back in.

·
Premium Member
18,585 Posts

·
Registered
403 Posts
You ever been down that road to the clubhouse? Barely clear with my 2500HD four wheel drive.

·
Charter Member
1,326 Posts
Gordon does yours leak too?

lol

Scott

·
Premium Member
18,585 Posts

·
Pro FFR Builder and Moderator
14,785 Posts
I'll post a pic when I an ready to restore it. I have a 74 HP 360 Cuda, 67 Notchback Barricuda, 2 71 Challengers.

·
owner
720 Posts
Thanks for posting all the pics. Looks like you had a great time. Do you know if there is a run to Lake Perry planned this year?

·
Banned
7,701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Dunno, but I'd be up for it. This weekend was the first time I actually drove the car further than Olathe/Overland Park, and I have 1800 miles on the ODO. So, now that I've got the confidence up, I'm ready for a longer drive.

-Greg

1 - 16 of 16 Posts