Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I thought I was doing well until I got to the wiring for the turn signals. I,m using a Painless system, but would like to know if someone has a diagram for use with a toggle for a turn switch. I really appreciate all the help I,ve had from forum members. Thanks, Tracy

·
Official OLD GUY
3,874 Posts
We have the technology

PM me and I'll send you everything I have for my turn signal setup . . . both upper and lower on for brakes, both upper and lower on selected side for turn signals (does not effect other side if brakes are applied).

Can be operated by an On-Off-On toggle switch or any of the aftermarket turn signal systems available for the FFR. Can be used with one or two dash indicators and E-flashers are an option with the addition of one switch. One flasher and NO powered or non-powered "trailer adaptors" needed. under $20.00 for material.

I'm running the Painless harness on mine with a toggle.

Doc :beerchug:

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey Doc,
I sure would like to see how you set up your turn signal and hazard lights. Im using a Painless harness with a toggle for the turn signal and an on/off for the hazard. I'm a little confused too......Thanks!!

·
Registered
4,857 Posts
I thought I was doing well until I got to the wiring for the turn signals. I,m using a Painless system, but would like to know if someone has a diagram for use with a toggle for a turn switch. I really appreciate all the help I,ve had from forum members. Thanks, Tracy
Here is a very crude drawing of how it can be done.

·
Official OLD GUY
3,874 Posts
Here it is

OK guys, here is the "generic" showing how to wire the whole system for all 4 on in the rear, both upper and lower for TS in the rear.

Any questions, PM me.

Doc :beerchug:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts