Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Cone Killer
1,726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am working on a 90 donor harness wiring harness and have a problem with my turn signals. Specifically, they don't work. My hazards work fine but not my turn signals. No clicking, nuthin'.

My understanding is that the flasher is different from the hazard flasher so maybe I just have a bad flasher.

Anyone have any suggestions of places to look?

Thanks,
RedJoker

·
FFCobra Captain
11,720 Posts
The hazard flasher is in the fuse box...the turn signal is the flasher that's in the wires...that's the way it is for the 93 harness.

Make sure you have power getting to the turn signal flasher...if you do, then you should try to replace the flasher.

You may also want to check your wiring and make sure it's all correct...that was the most difficult circuit for me to figure out.

·
Registered
190 Posts
The turn flasher is usually a blue plastic flasher. If you bought AutoMeter gauges they come with a new flasher. Look in the Autometer directions and it tells you how to cut the stock wire plug and plug it into the new flasher. It should then work
JP

·
FFCobra Craftsman
3,806 Posts
If your t/s flasher is missing, then you'll need to be able to ID the connector. It's a two wire (purple/orange and light blue) connector and I believe it is "L" shaped. Should be in the footbox area somewhere. The P/O wire brings power into the flasher from fuse #5 and the LB wire takes the power to the t/s switch.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.