Factory Five Racing Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Vegasjack
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The trunk latch T-handle on my MarkIII decided to fall off during my travels unbeknownst to me. Odd, since it never felt as though it was loose. In order to replace it, I will need to buy the set of 3, 2 hood and 1 trunk latch.
I was wondering if any one out there had just a Roadster T portion of the trunk latch they would like to sell. Just need the T and the chrome outside mount that has the two screw holes in it. I can get new screws. The inside mechanism fell inside the trunk, so I still have it.
Any help will be appreciated. I just don't need a couple extra hood latches laying around just to get one T-handle that I need.

Jack Lundquist
Las Vegas, Nv

·
Cobra Colorist
5,632 Posts
Looks close in the picture till you put it on....then it starts screaming "THIS FOOL PUT A GARAGE DOOR HANDLE ON A COBRA REPLICA" I swear that's what it will say....really...da Bat

Reactions: Mike D and WIS89

·
Premium Member
2,585 Posts
double post

·
Premium Member
2,585 Posts
Looks close in the picture till you put it on....then it starts screaming "THIS FOOL PUT A GARAGE DOOR HANDLE ON A COBRA REPLICA" I swear that's what it will say....really...da Bat
The good thing about the HD handle is that the keys will be different than every other factory five roadster.

·
Junior Charter Member
2,915 Posts
You could try Moss Motors. They have all sorts of British car parts. A lot of them used the same parts. You may have to search for boot rather then trunk.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts