Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay guys we are on our way to having the absolutly fantastic fun lunch and cruise in Ventura California again this weekend 10/06/07 so be there or be square. Anybody interested in this very special end of year lunch and cruse please reapond to this post and I will give you all the details.

The last lunch and cruse was the BIGGEST ever pulling in cobra owners from four counties... can you beleive that! The count from the last gathering was actually 39 cobras at the lunch and 20 cobras going on the cruise another record for our little local club. So we may have to change the name of our group from Tri-County Cobras to something else. We may need a couple more counties to show up to change our name to the Bazillion County Cobras Group LOL!!!!

Check out our last post for pics of our last excellent adventure "Search on Tri-CountyCobras" to find it.

We have a very special cruise planned so you have to be there to find out where this adventure will take us all. Whooooo Hooooooo! Do not tell for those of you I have told!!!

I expect all of the last group to be there and many more so do not miss this very speial end of year get together.

See you all there and I will be calling some of you that I have phone numbers for to twist your arm "as if you need it"

Thanks,
SnakeBoy

·
Super Moderator
29,535 Posts
I'm afraid I won't be able to make this one Paul. My son and I are going to pick up the chassis from SRP that day. It's only four more weeks until my car is finished!!!

·
Premium Member
1,317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
2fast you must be soo excited about your progress. Too bad you can not be there for the cruise... I am sure there will be many more for you so do not worry.

Your buddy Snakeboy!

·
Premium Member
7,018 Posts
Paul:

I plan on being there!

·
BLUBLUR
990 Posts
I too am planning on being there but may not cruise out with u guys, depends where the cruise route goes, I may not be confident enough with my car. It acted up on me last time, right in front of Neptunes Net, had to limp home.

But I will be there!

·
Premium Member
5,527 Posts
Paul,
What, no talk about the Porsche leading the last cruise? :D

·
BLUBLUR
990 Posts
The lead pack let a Porsche lead????

·
Premium Member
7,018 Posts
BluBlur:

Don't have the Gremlins exorcised yet? Come on. Go for it!

·
Premium Member
1,317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Okay here are some of the important details! We will be meeting at the Tail Gate Grill and Bar at 11:00am Saturday Morning.

Some people show up early to get a good parking spot. We ran out of parking spots in the lot last time. I guess the 40th Cobra had to park 10 feet away LOL.

The address for the Tail Gate is 4722 Telephone Rd. Ventura, CA 93003 -- Phone 805-642-1893. The Cruise will start at approximately 1:00pm so everyone will have time to pound down their lunch.

Directions:

If you are Northbound on the 101 get off on the Telephone Road Exit. Turn left under the freeway and go to the second light. The Tail Gate is on the left side at the second light.

If you are Southbound you are screwed "Just Kidding"! Get off on Telephone Road which actually puts you on Main Street. Make a left and go to Telephone and Make a right on Telephone Road. The Tail Gate is on the left at the next signal.

Hope to see you all there.

·
BLUBLUR
990 Posts
Bob, I think I got most of them gremlims exorcised. There always gremlins with these cars.

I just always look forward to seeing more and more Cobras each time. The preferred parking area sure gets packed. What a sight though, Cobras fender to fender, bumper to bumper.

·
Premium Member
1,317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
TTT

·
FFCobra Craftsman
1,526 Posts
Paul, Thanks for the call. Wish we could make it, but the cars not running well. Will be under the hood this Saturday.

·
Premium Member
1,317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Calvin

Too bad you could not make it! We had about 25 cobras show up. We had a about 4 new guys show with some awsome cars. Seven cars went on the cruise and we all had a great time. The weather was perfect "not to cold not to hot"! Crusin in California this time of year is absolutly fantastic. I will post some pics as soon as the guys that were taking pictures send them to me.

See you the next time! My wife and I missed seeing you and you wife.

·
Premium Member
7,018 Posts
SnakeBoy:

Thanks again for sponsoring such a great outing. BTW, there were nine (9) Cobras on the cruise!

·
Registered
765 Posts
Hey BluBlur, nice car...looked but didn't see you.

Paul thanks for a great event.

Bob, nice car!!

We had to leave early where was cruise to??

Steve

1 - 15 of 15 Posts