Factory Five Racing Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking to sell or trade my black/black 2002 Corvette Z06. Value is ~$31,000. I need to get some money out of the deal. I am looking for a cobra that looks more vintage.

It has just over 39,000 miles on it, and a GMPP Major Guard (covers almost everything on car) extended warranty to 5yr/75,000 miles with $0 deductible that is fully transferable. It's stock with exception of a partition and a Vette Essentials shift boot and it's slightly lowered. Wheels have some curb rash and paint has some small blemishes, but other than that everything works and is in great condition. Serious buyers can email [email protected] or call Keith at 951-704-3336. Located in Riverside County, CA.

Pictures can be seen at:

http://photos.yahoo.com/superchargedjeep

[ April 18, 2005, 02:10 AM: Message edited by: keithro ]

·
Senior Charter Member
1,086 Posts
Keith- I e-mailed you. Exactly the trade I hope to make, only a month or two sooner than I'm ready.

Jason

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey Guys,
I've got a lot of great replys but I really need to get some money out of this and I need something close to home or within a decent driving range. Does someone have something without paint/interior or something close like to that condition that is worth about 20k?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts