Factory Five Racing Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally the day I have been waiting for. We started the body work 8/04 and finally the day has come to lay the paint on this baby. Titanium with silver stripes. I probably won't sleep much tonight kind of nervous. If all goes well I will post some pics soon. Mike

·
8,350 Posts
Sounds great. Sleep well!

·
OT Moderator
13,935 Posts
I can't wait to see the car done, keep us posted.

·
Charter Member
328 Posts
I spent at least as long on my bodywork.. When it is painted you will be glad you put in all that time. It really shows in the final product. c-ya Mike in Maine

·
Premium Member
16,326 Posts
Should look great Mike but it will be a shame to cover up all your art work with a body! Looking forward to the pics as I'm looking at the same or reversed paint scheme.

Cheers, Rod

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well I just got back from the paint shop and I must say I am very happy with the color selection.The paint job turned out great and all the time spent on the body became worth it. Tomorrow they are going to wet sand the clear and then spray two more coats then later in the week they are going to sand and buff. I can't wait to see the finished job, it looks great now but they say it will be smooth as glass when they are finished. I will post some pics when the job is complete. Thanks Mike

1 - 7 of 7 Posts