Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Charter Member
870 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yep finally did it,couldn't take the pressure of possibly no more deals on the donor build.They told me kit will be ready for pickup in a few weeks.
I guess i'm really in the game now,mid life crisis anxiety is finally out the window.
Cant hardly wait..
Any advise to get ready before I pick it up,and what will I need to bring for the pickup?
Thanks,
Eric B. :D

·
FFCobra Fanatic
578 Posts
Congrats,
When you get home, you'll need some jack stands and cold one to share with your neighbors who help you unload.

Steve

·
Gelcoat Driving Maniac!
4,373 Posts
Congratulation Eric! I ordered my kit a couple of weeks ago and plan for a mid October delivery by Stewart.

Get the garage cleaned up and tell your credit card to start stretching cause it's going to get one heck of a workout! :D

·
Master Air Guitarist...
154 Posts
Congrats on pulling the trigger!!! I hope to follow in your footsteps very soon.

Congrats again!!!

·
FFCobra Craftsman
3,235 Posts
Congratulations!!

Get the body buck built, you will need shelving or some other place to store the boxes, buy some Kevlar gloves for the sheet metal work, get an air riveter. You might want to get a second credit card for when the first one tops out. :D

·
850 Posts
Congrats!!....Me Next?

Beef

·
Junior Charter Member
3,131 Posts
Congrats on the trigger pull. I think that your completion target date is a little far off. I think you'll "Git Er Dun" much sooner. Pete

·
Registered
11,828 Posts
looks like you will be the first to experience a "minimum" of problems. congratulations!

i grew up in Hicksville.

·
Charter Member
870 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
East Islip,NY

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.