Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Master Builder
1,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anybody had the TKO 600 shifter (pro 50) get jambed. twice while driving normaly the trans has actualy got stuck in one gear . The shifter actually has to be removed ,the detents inside realigned then shifter reinserted.? I will check with Mike Forte on Monday but just curious if anybody else having this problem. Trans has approx 6K miles

Kenny

·
Premium Member
9,127 Posts
Hi Kenny,
Call me in the morning after 9 am @ 781 248 8946
Mike

·
FFCobra Craftsman
2,238 Posts
More Info. ???

What was the resolution to this ???? Curious, after about 19K miles of abuse mine has developed the tendency to on rare occasions get stuck in gear ( the shifter "end" actually get's out of the dogs leaving the shifter in a float zone ) ???? Gonna have to fix mine over the winter ????
Thanks
Pat

·
Master Builder
1,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
up date

Mike called me this AM., need my serial # off the trans. will have to get the car in and jacked up and get the # off the tag. This will be my delay not Mikes. Mike says there is a fix for the shift rails. I'll let you know the final outcome, but as I have injured my arm it might be awhile, I'm waiting for the MRI results.

Kenny

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.