Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,606 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I put 3000 miles on them and want $310.00 for the set. 235/60 15" Front and 295/50 15" Rear. They cost me $355.15 and I have my sales invoice as well. I have painted the Goodyear on the black wall side for a more vintage look.

PS; These are available for anyone and I can part with them at any time as I have two sets of wheels and tires for my car. I want to keep these local as I don't want to deal with the shipping process.

Note -This is a tires only sale!

Contact me at 503-257-8661

·
Charter Member
1,402 Posts
How many miles do you expect to get from these tires? I know Larry has 5K, but I'm just wondering how one should expect for these to hold up. 10,000? 25,000?

$355 down to $310 is only 12.5% off of new. This would be approximately the correct down-rating if you expect to get 25,000 miles on these tires. Is that the expected life-span?
Also, I assume $355 was just for the tires and no mount/balance charge?

(I'm interested, I'm just trying to sort out if the price is right)

One last thing, do you have a straight on side picture of your car with these tires on? I'd like to get a feel for the rake with slightly smaller tires in front (26.1 dia vs. 26.7).

Thanks, Bret

[ October 23, 2004, 10:20 AM: Message edited by: CobraGeek ]

·
Premium Member
4,606 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Bret

I would expect to see at least 50,000 miles and probibly more out of these tires. On light cars as we have I don't think you will have as much ware as with a heavier automobile.

BTW - I came up with this sale price based on what I would be willing to part with them for.

Here you go this picture was taken before I painted the Goodyear on them.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts