Factory Five Racing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
732 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
See the latest update 9/5/2003 from Dave At Tiny Avenger:

From Dave @ T/A: (edited by snakebit99)

"Hi Folks-I visited the specialty coating co. and the mgr. told me the ceramic coating quote he gave me is exterior only. The actual finish is a polished aluminum like "jet hot",I will double powder coating of "bright" silver and clear coat (for "depth" and greater surface strength), these are 74.95.

Black powder coated are 69.95 and 10.00 shipping for any type. I pay great attention to detail and surface finish just as I am sure eveyone @ ffcars does. P.S the original price was $89.95"

(From snakebit99): Sorry for the confusion, details just keep changing:

This a 10 minute direct fit bolt-on to EFI replacing the ugly black rubber accordian looking thing that goes between TB & MAFS.

REVISED 9/5: Coated with a JetHot Polished Aluminum Ceramic Coating & clear coat, very much approaching the chrome look. They are normally available in chrome but Dave is having problems finding a good chrome plater.

He has a limited supply of black powder coated tubes available immediately for $69.95 + shipping

He will be making a special run of the JetHot Ceramic coated ones based on our requirements for $74.95 complete with boots & clamps. See posts below for photos of the tube.

Leadtime will be 3-4 weeks after order. Shipping is $10.00 to Continental US. Email Dave ([email protected]) for outside US rates.

If you have any questions give Dave a call @ Tiny Avenger 714-969-3456 West Coast time.

If interested email me at [email protected] & I'll get a list started. I'll hold the order for two weeks then place it on 9/15/2003.

[ September 06, 2003, 12:30 PM: Message edited by: snakebit99 ]

·
FFCobra Captain
11,687 Posts
You have mail....I want one.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hi Folks- I have moved and www.tinyavenger.com is down during the costruction of a new site. Tiny Avenger Motorsport is located @ 7071 Warner Avenue #F362 Huntington Beach, Ca. 92647 and the phone# is 714-890-0811. I have black powder coated High Flow Intake Tubes in stock and will have polished stainless ceramic done in 3-4 weeks. the cost of each are 74.95 & 10.00 shipping via ups groung service within 48 continental US states. The ss ceramic has a chrome like finish with the benefit of its heat rejection charateriscs, also at this point I can also provide any available color powder coated ( red, blue etc. ), if interested e-mail me [email protected] .Since I can Process any visa/mc transaction you can call or e-mail orders or assign a person to collect the funds, and the tracking #'s will be provided at time of shipment.These will take up to a 75mm throttle body and 75mm maf although an 80mm will fit, and is an exact fit replacemet for the factory hose. Thanks to those who have puchased them in the past- Dave Hanrahan Tiny Avenger Motorsport

·
Registered
105 Posts
Thanks Sergio. Does anyone make a EFI tube that is bent in the u-shape towards the actual ram air opening on the hood? I hope that makes sense.
Thanks, Tim

·
FFCobra Fanatic
2,021 Posts
The one in the picture is on #3758 and is chrome. And beautiful.

·
SuperCobra 1
14,690 Posts
that makes sense, but I don't think anyone has made one to work on a Ford engine in an FFR, I know Bob Zook in CA. made his LS-1 engine ram air functional in his roadster, here's a picture of the cold air box he fabricated:

he is supposed to be almost done (and running) with his FFR, are you Bob?

·
Registered
105 Posts
Thanks again Sergio. I guess it can't hurt to ask. That's a great set-up for Chevy intake. This may end up testing my minute' fabricating skills yet..........Tim

·
Registered
105 Posts
Rob, Is that set-up extracting cold air directly from the side fender vent exclusively? Were the louvers reversed to force more are in, or are they installed "normal"? It seems air flow would be restricted if vents were installed as stock. What do you think? Thanks, Tim

·
Registered
424 Posts
Just giving Dave from T/A some props here. I've known him for a few years now through the Mustang SVO community. Have owned and/or seen just about all of his exclusive SVO products and ALL of his stuff is well thought out in design and made with high standards in quality. You won't be disappointed.

Glad to see your branching out Dave. Good luck. Keep in touch.

·
Official Member of the Unofficial "First 500 Club"
3,007 Posts
As I wrote on the other post, I have the T/A tube and it bolted up PERFECTLY in 10 minutes. It has the perfect bends to it so it fits. I had tried a BBK chrome tube and after messing with it for an hour and looking at how much modifications and cutting I would have to do to it, I returned it.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts