Factory Five Racing Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
FFCobra Fanatic
929 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Totally great day at Thunderhill. Joan hit the Susan G. Komen run for the cure early, intentionally got seperated from her group, and booked it home so we could fire up the Hat Trick and book it up to see some RACING!!!!

Here's David Borden carrying a lot of speed and right on the line!

Here's Bob Evans leading Mike Easton through the esses. These guys build beautiful cars indeed.

Easton leading Evans, right on line....

Here's Dave Borden again, all crapped up, off the line, doesn't know what to do next, trying to find the high beam switch, worried about the engine temp. Hell, how DOES he win all the time?

and lastly, once again and for the official last time.....The 2 pathetic losers, hoods up, trolling for change...

More from others will be coming soon. A great day indeed. :D Matt

Here's a link to more pictures - http://members3.clubphoto.com/matt246163/766504/owner-1827.phtml

[ May 11, 2002, 11:42 PM: Message edited by: Matt M Hat Trick ]

·
FFCobra Fanatic
929 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yo Russ, Mary did offer to buy us corn dogs. I already had the cardboard chicken burger and after that was afraid of the thought of a filipino Thunderhill corn dog. Len, on the other hand asked Mary if he could have the money instead. So she gave him a couple a bucks. Its all good. :D :D matt

·
FFCobra Craftsman
949 Posts
Hey Matt I can't quite make it out in the pic but does Len's license say WW4FOOD.....

U guys keep your head up.

Looks like a great time.

If David keeps it up he's going to have to be handicaped. Ya that's it handicaped. Let's see, tires at 10psi, a 2 speed trany, 80 octane gas, ya that's it.

·
FFCobra Fanatic
929 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey Al, he should have to backwards! Yeah,that's it.. :eek:

·
Banned
5,303 Posts
i actually like david's line better- and is also the line i found the fastest. you can totally early apex the last turn in the esses- gives you a straighter and faster shot to the straight.

-james

·
FFCobra Fanatic
929 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
James, I know. Go back and read BETWEEN the lines. :D Nice Z by the way. Matt

·
FFCobra Craftsman
949 Posts
Matt.... Yeah that's it...backwards... can you vision that... but lets not give him any ideas. You know
how David likes a challange.

·
Banned
5,303 Posts
thanks matt. the Z is just a blast to drive. the dude with the cobra coupe was amazed how i was gaining on him (in the corners anyway
)

-james

1 - 12 of 12 Posts