Factory Five Racing Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
THRAMP-master
3,473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I picked up my finished body this morning! Did little else for the rest of the day except gawk at the car. Kudos and many thanks to Roger Stine, Jeff Miller and their crews. Body is smooth as glass and paint looks two feet deep. Now, however, I'm paranoid to do anything around the body, for fear of dorking it up; and I'm frustrated at my camera's inability to pick up the nuances of this color. It's a tad more purple than Royal Blue.

Jeff tells me that, while at his shop, the car was christened "Bwana-wanna-go-fast." I like it! :D

Colors are:
Ford Sonic Blue - SN
GM Arctic White - 10

·
4,494 Posts
I know what you mean. Jeff did my Cobra a month ago and the paint is at least 2 feet deep. Everytime I go out to the garage and look I am simply awe struck. Anyone in So. Cal who doesn't go to Jeff is really missing an opportunity.

·
Premium Member
14,690 Posts
Tim,

Jeff's the man for painting Cobras in SoCal!
(of course with Roger's Body treatment!)
Mine also took the same route, and If I build another one it will take the same way.
Who's Car is next to yours? We have a lot of Blue Cobras in Southern California!
Anyways Congrats!
And Here are some pictures of the day I went to pick up the body from Jeff's !

Hope to see you soon on the local Runs!

·
THRAMP-master
3,473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sergio - I must confess, I don't recall whose body that is next to mine. I was "narrowly focused" yesterday... ;)

·
Cobra Colorist
5,632 Posts
YO BWANA, The body next to yours belongs to Tim Hoyt in Costa Mesa I'm sure youll be seeing each other around when your cruising the strand.Have a great one.

·
Cobra Colorist
5,632 Posts
Sorry, his name is Matt Hoyt. Later....

·
FFCobra Master Craftsman
1,852 Posts
lovely
TEC

1 - 9 of 9 Posts