Factory Five Racing Forum banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
396 Posts
Any virus you might pick up will stay on those gloves for a while so be careful what you do with them. I use surgical gloves and turn them inside out as I remove them and toss them before touching the car again.
Same here. Take them off from the wrist inside out and toss them in the trash at the gas station.

·
Senior Charter Member
6,519 Posts
I am also one who ventures out as necessary for trips to the store and one to the Blood Bank the other day. I take the roadster every time I get the chance. I carry a face mask and gloves (from my garage supply) with me for when I go into the stores, and like mentioned, take the gloves off before getting back in the car. We are fairly fortunate in that our county has only about 90 cases, no new ones the past couple days, and three deaths. Enjoy the rides and be safe.

Regards, Rick.

·
Registered
116 Posts
I keep a sanitizing wipe in a plastic bag in my car these days. I wrap the wipe around the gas filler handle and don't actually touch the handle at all. If you don't know how to take used gloves off properly, they don't do any good.

Our CPR training class had good tips for removing latex gloves without contaminating your hands - I'm sure YouTube has some good how-to videos.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts