Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Snake Charmer
3,464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
To a friend of our family who lost her little boy 2 weeks before he was to arrive in this world. His journey wasn't the easiest and now he is known only to the Lord, and his road in no longer troubled.

regards
Doug

·
Cobra Colorist
5,632 Posts
:( Deepest sympathy to your friends Doug. I know you'll be a good mate and pass along our respects to the family.

·
Registered
2,158 Posts
Doug,
Having a two week old at the house, I couldn't even begin to imagine.... All our best.

Steve, Kara and Joshua

·
Premium Member
2,332 Posts
My deepest sympathies go out to the family. I will keep them in my thoughts and preyers.

-SGC

·
Premium Member
16,719 Posts
Kathy and I also have freinds that just had the same thing happen to them.

Now, I know we are not supposed to talk religion here, but I go on the beliefe that God works in his own way. For everything there is a reason. God willing, they will succeed in their next attempt. So he is not really lost, just waiting for the next chance.
Paul

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
3,160 Posts
Doug:
It is always sad news when a life ends before it really had a chance to begin. Deepest sympathy and best wishes to the family in their time of sorrow.

Allan

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.