1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,528 Posts
Skin tight undies... bad idea.

·
Pro FFR Builder and Moderator
14,618 Posts
Tab, I think you may have way to much time on your hands.

·
Registered
752 Posts
Uh...No...I was thinking this guy needs to stay single.
Gotta admit though, good looking glowing helmet. I wonder if he would make me a Cobra-theme helmet for my night drives?
:eek:

·
Feng Shui Master
1,224 Posts
OK, That was a good joke, I just can not believe that I waited for those pictures to load.
I wonder what trauma occured as a youth?

·
Registered
14 Posts
the universal reaction was "cool"?..I think mine would be more like ummmmm thats really different

·
Registered
104 Posts
What a waste of hockey equipment. He needs a good fore arm shiver from Marty McSorley skating full stride from the blue line.

·
Orbiting FFCobra.com
778 Posts
Allright, who was the wiseguy that photoshop'd da Bats hiney on that guy?? Hmmm???

·
FFCobra Master Craftsman
1,293 Posts
Damn!This guy needs to be confined!I've never had a holloween costume take more than an hour.
FASHION POLICE!!
On the second thought,he never mentioned holloween,IS he just cruising for chicks?
HEY,BABE!

·
1,033 Posts
I want to poke my eyes out now :eek:

·
Charter Member
477 Posts
You have to check out the event site penguicon.org the worlds only Linux and Open Source Expo & Science Fiction and Fantasy...it's just as funny.

·
FFCobra Fanatic
436 Posts
I'm sorry but that dude needs to stop at the sporting goods store and get a cup to do something about that camel toe. I've got not problem with costumers/cosplayers (I grew up on anime in Japan) but a 'body has got to play to ones own strengths when creating a costume. Call that Lesson 5.

·
FFCobra Captain
3,440 Posts
Originally posted by FFRoshs:
You have to check out the event site penguicon.org the worlds only Linux and Open Source Expo & Science Fiction and Fantasy...it's just as funny.
Why did I check out that link :eek:

They let them breed :confused:

"The published author, Linux fan, and actor who played Wesley on Star Trek the Next Generation, Wil Wheaton will be attending Penguicon 3.0!"
Bit quiet at Crusher Towers these days ???

1 - 20 of 25 Posts