Factory Five Racing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Baseball:
Players, chew tobacco, spit, eat snacks while playing. Have you seen the floor of the dugout? Disgusting. Can you imagine sliding into third after the baseman has spit on the field? Some of the dumb rules.. The first 2 foul balls can be called strikes the rest are free, except if you bunt. Why?

Football:
Instant replay. It's now at the college level, can PeeWee league be far behind?

Hockey:
All I see is fighting with skates on. Rather watch Roller Derby, better action.

Basketball:
all of it.

Nascar:
all of it. They have gotten away from what used to be good about the sport.

Tennis:
Can't yell at the players or get rowdy.

Drag Racing:
Computers in the cars.

Don't even get me started about hitting a ball with a stick and then chase after it and smackit again. And if someone in the crowd talks to loud they throw him/her out.

Sach

·
Registered
2,158 Posts
????

OK, so what do you like? Pro Wrestling? Gymnastics? Badmitton (sp)? :D

Steve

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
What about cycling? If you do really well and win a big race everybody accuses you of doping :rolleyes:

·
FFCobra Captain
11,688 Posts
Ghoste Riders: Those are the little old people who can't see over their sterring wheel, so all you see is a car with some hands on the wheel. Ghost riders are all of the roads in South Florida. I'll be you guys in northern guys ship them down here to keep your roads safe.

Agressive Drivers: These are the jerks who cut you off on the road, then yell at you like you did something wrong.

Bible Thumpers: Those who try to force their way of life on the rest of us. They complain about what's on TV or the radio and ruin it for those who enjoy that entertainment, instead of just turning it off and living their own lives the way they want to live it. I like my morality just fine.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Have not liked Pro Wrestling since Killer Kowalski left.

Gymnastics.. Judges are inept.

Badminton.. Don't know much about it to have an opinion.

Cycling :rolleyes:

sach

·
Registered
2,158 Posts
Synchronized swimming? Got anything against that?!?! :D

How about womens beach volleyball?

Steve

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
When my girls played soccer I was told to leave the field otherwise their team would forfit the game. I yelled at the ref and he gave the kids a yellow card. So I yelled what the heck was a yellow card? He then showed a red one.

What is it with beach volleyball. The girls must wear skimpy suits while the guys can wear gang shorts if they want. Actually, I played alot of volleyball when I was young. Both beach and indoor.

Dan, I agree
There was a couple of the thumpers coming over every few days to get me to change. One day I invited them to a human sacrifice, told them I was a Druid and believed in the stone and tree. Have not seen them since.

Sach

·
Land Shark!
4,668 Posts
The Jehovahs are more fun than the bible thumpers...

I had a couple knock on the door on my old house while they were eyeing my HUGE german shephard in his pen...

When they asked me if I knew about armageddon, I told them sure... when they asked me what it was, I lied through my teeth. I told them the shep's name was armageddon and they were going to see what armageddon felt like if they weren't off my property in 15 seconds...

Laughed my ass off watching them hurry down the driveway :D

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
Reminds me of a joke about a talking parrot and a rottweiler named Jesus

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
When I was in my early teens some Jehovahs came to the door, I was hungover and they kept knocking. So I got naked and answered the door, I don't things like that anymore.

·
Just Glad to be here - back to working on the car
1,633 Posts
Yeh, womens beach vollyball. No complaints here.

·
5,042 Posts
Originally posted by sachem:
Baseball:
Some of the dumb rules.. The first 2 foul balls can be called strikes the rest are free, except if you bunt. Why?
Don't lik edumb rules, I guess cricket should be on your list too then :(

·
FFR Rookie Craftsman
2,937 Posts
Howdy,

Originally posted by Rocket Scientist:
Yeh, womens beach vollyball. No complaints here.

It ain't sports, but it's sure fun to watch!! :D

Paul

1 - 20 of 22 Posts