Factory Five Racing Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
989 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Most of you know the situation with my build and the fact that my Father In Law is also going to do one.
For those of you who don't know, I'm USAF currently stationed in Korea and plan on ordering when I return in October. Well, I talked with my F-I-L today and with the Superbowl sale going on, he couldn't wait any longer. He placed his order with Jeff at Whitby's for a March delivery.
Now I really can't wait to get home!
Thanks to Lilnuke for the body buck! He said he picked it up today.

Time going very slow now.............

·
Non-whiner
10,646 Posts
Devin,
The pressure is on now! Where will you live in the U.S. when you return?

·
Registered
989 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'll be stationed about 2 hours from him and plan on living near Raleigh, NC which is about an hour from him.

·
Junior Charter Member
287 Posts
Sounds good, Devin. Looking forward to another car in the Raleigh area.

·
15,282 Posts
Devin - congrats to your FIL! I'll be excited when you can order upon your return to the US. Hope the time over in Korea passes quickly -- be in touch!

Cheers, John

·
7,097 Posts
You coming back to "No Hope Pope" or "Seymour" for a BOP?

·
Registered
989 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
John, I'll for sure stay in touch.

Mike, Seymour-Johnson. F-15E model crew chief. You remember my brother is stationed at Dover right? It'll be nice to go and visit him on a three day weekend.

·
USAF Lifer (Retired)
1,221 Posts
Hey Devin, bring back some soju and bacccas-D for me. Went to Osan several times while stationed @ Clark AB RP, was at Team Sprit 85 & 86 and 2 ORI's. Go down Aragon alley and have a drink for me and some yacki mon do. Miss Kim still cookin' burgers?

·
Registered
989 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Tim, I'll have the drink for you but no yacki mon do. I wake up with heartburn at 3 a.m. when I eat it. Good stuff though!

Yup, Miss Kim is still cookin the burgers and grumpy as hell too :D Those are actually pretty good. I really hate trusting the egg though. :eek:

I'm not too sure I can help with the soju but I do have some Bacchus in my fridge.

·
7,097 Posts
Originally posted by Devin J:

Mike, Seymour-Johnson. F-15E model crew chief. You remember my brother is stationed at Dover right? It'll be nice to go and visit him on a three day weekend.
Let me know when you are planning to make the trek up. He came by when the SFS had me pulled over at the gate. The gate guard waved me over to the truck examination area and said he and his buddies just wanted to check out the car. Your brother pulled up and introduced hisself.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts