Factory Five Racing Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Supporting Vendor & Admin
8,396 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Seems like she was born yesterday and tonight she won the People's Choice at the Miss Enterprise High School pagent. Time flies when you have a great family.

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
Yes its does. My son just turned 10 and is the starting Q-Back on his undefeated football team! He has scored 4 touch downs himself! Including a 48yd td today!!

You must be very proud of your beautiful daughter!

·
The Traveler
3,093 Posts
I can't believe she's your daughter! Way too nice looking! Nothing like the feeling of watching your kids grow up! I take the good with the bad as it's part of the growing up process.

Hats off to the young lady!!

·
Registered
3,160 Posts
Know the feeling. They grow up fast and enjoy them when they are young. Our daughter just moved out, working part-time and attending a community college part-time. Son is in fourth year University and we are now 'empty nesters'.

Allan

·
2,071 Posts
Now I know why you built two cars. A spec racer for dad and a street car for daddy's little girl or is it the other way around, she gets the spec racer.

·
Registered
1,344 Posts
Yes they do! When I first started this Cobra obsession the kids weren't in high school and now they are both in college. The good news is that this makes for some nice day trips for college visits. This whole empty nest thing takes some adjusting but I think I can get used to it.

Congrats to your daughter Wayne, You have to be proud.

·
Registered
246 Posts
Beautiful young lady! My daughter's also a senior this year. Seems we get 2-3 college brochures in the mail every day. Her mother is already preparing for the big breakdown when she leaves home months from now.

·
Registered
2,462 Posts
Ok all you dad's out there. Watch your daughter closely, or before you know it they'll be jumping into Cobras..... :D

Wayne, ya gota to be proud!
Thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
Dang! And I ended up with two big, ugly hairy males. (they look like their father) Maybe I could send one of 'em out in the Cobra to bring home a pretty girl like that.... :D

All the best,
Tag

1 - 14 of 14 Posts