Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,606 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well we had decent here in Oregon, but I caught a couple sprinkles on the way home. We had 12 or 13 Cobra's in our group. We invaded the Sherwood show in force. Three of us took home treasures. Larry N. Johnson took first place in the '60 to '66 category. Then I took first place in the Muscle car category. David G. aka. Advil won a computer for a raffle he entered. You can see more Here!

What A Rush!!

[ June 14, 2004, 11:59 AM: Message edited by: Ace ]

·
Registered
3,217 Posts
Ace, Congrats. That is one beautiful car.... Guess Larry's isn't too bad either from what I've seen!
Ken

·
Premium Member
4,606 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks guy's. Sergeo, The Banner is a nice touch donated to our club by Farra Snook of SoFast LLC. - Farra is a wonderful asset to have in our group. Larry Johnson too has been a great deal of help and motivation for everyone involved here in the Northwest.

·
Ready to Strike
2,181 Posts
I can state for a fact Ace should have won BEST of show!! His car is awesome--pictures don't do it justice!! Don

PS; I am proud to be part of our NW Group--WAY TO GO GUYS!!!!

·
Ready to Strike
2,181 Posts
Oh yea, I forgot, there was a pile-up with two cars!! They both had number 17 on their windshields :D :D Yikes--Don

·
5,559 Posts
Congrats Ace! ;) Hey what's with that pose blocking out those nice spats? :D

Brian

·
Premium Member
4,606 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks Chuck. The next show we are going to is at the Portland International Raceway. Now that should be fun! It's the Historic Races and we have 25 or so Cobras signed up to be there. I think a couple of them are even original's.

·
Premium Member
18,462 Posts
Congrats to Allen!

I find out we win 2 trophies for the club from this post; not able to stay for the awards...did not expect to win anything. Surprise...EFI and FFR beats SPF (3 at this show, one a BB 460), beats a beautiful ERA 427, a red beauty Contemporary 427, etc, etc. (15 replicas total)

Allen wins in the "Muscle Car" and old 3850 wins in the "60-66" category. We were so surprised and pleased. Must be all the good ideas from the Forum...thanks good guys here!

Yes, Chuck, we take it out of the garage now and then...still got rained on both times, though.

·
FFCobra Craftsman
2,435 Posts
Wow you guys! That's great!
This was a huge show too! I heard they expected over 700 cars. Taking home two first place trophys at this show is just incredible. Especially in the classes that you guys were in (60-66 and Muscle Car)!
You both should be VERY proud. I'm proud and I don't even have a trophy...
Outstanding...
-Mike

·
Ready to Strike
2,181 Posts
Way to go Larry, I didn't know you won also,what a great day for our group--CONGRATS!!! Don

PS: Mike Im proud that your proud :D :D

·
Junior Charter Member
178 Posts
Well I'm proud I got to park next to a winner :D :D

Way to go Larry and Ace!!!

Tom

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.