Factory Five Racing Forum banner

21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
265 Posts
When I read "Viking Blue" my first thought was I do not know if it will work....then I scrolled down. So nice. And then I saw the interior. Talk about truly a classy look. Well done.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
When I read "Viking Blue" my first thought was I do not know if it will work....then I scrolled down. So nice. And then I saw the interior. Talk about truly a classy look. Well done.
Sincerely appreciate that...thank you very much!

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
I am now just wondering how much these pictures of your interior are going to cost me....:)
Let me help you with that...

2 hides for the seats and transmission tunnel $998
1 hide for the door panels and dash $450
1 hide for the rear bulkhead $250 (leatherhidestore.com)
Miami corp "Bentley" carpet $250

I paid $1,500 for the stitching on the trans tunnel piece and seats, which included installing the custom cover of course.

TOTAL: $3,448

With that being said I could have saved probably $600 on hides if I had bought everything at theleatherhidestore.com. The problem is I didn't want to play the waiting game with send me this sample and this sample and this sample until I liked the color OR just choosing what I thought looked good off of a picture on my computer screen. We have a local leather store and I could just walk in and select the color I want. The rear bulkhead was just black so that was pretty simple so I bought that online.

You could go vinyl, but the feel and smell just aren't there. When I went for a drive Saturday morning, I could immediately smell the richness of the leather when I sat inside...like a baseball glove.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Amazing interior. I just showed to my wife and you apparently just cost me an additional $3,448 to the budget!

Let me help you with that...

2 hides for the seats and transmission tunnel $998

1 hide for the door panels and dash $450

1 hide for the rear bulkhead $250 (leatherhidestore.com)

Miami corp "Bentley" carpet $250

I paid $1,500 for the stitching on the trans tunnel piece and seats, which included installing the custom cover of course.

TOTAL: $3,448

21 - 32 of 32 Posts